English and Math Placement
Before registering for courses, please contact the Advising team for placement assessment by calling (603) 206-8140 or emailing MCCAcademicAdvising@ccsnh.edu. An advisor will help place you into relevant Math and English courses using a variety of assessment measures, including reviewing:
- Your high school transcript, SAT scores or Hi-Set scores (if they have been completed within the past five years*)
- Previously earned college coursework
*If your HS transcript, SAT scores or Hi-Set scores were completed more than five years ago, your academic advisor can still assist you with placement. View the Academic Advisors list to determine who your advisor is based on your major.
CLEP (College Level Exam Program) Exam
CLEP exams allow you to earn credit based on knowledge or experience you already have. To schedule a CLEP exam at MCC call (603) 206-8145.
- Test times are Monday through Friday beginning at 9:30am.
- There is a $25.00 administrative fee payable to Manchester Community College on the day of the test.
- Registration for the CLEP exam is done through the Collegeboard.org website.
- The exam fee is $90.00.
For any additional questions about placement and testing, please contact the Academic Advising Center at (603) 206-8140 or MCCAcademicAdvising@ccsnh.edu.
of MCC Classes Have 19
or Fewer Students