Taking a Single Course at MCC is easy!

Many students begin their studies at Manchester Community College as non-matriculated students taking just one course. It is a good way to see if you are interested in a particular field or you may just need a course or two to transfer to another college. Go ahead and give it a try!

You do not have to apply for admissions to MCC to take a few courses.

I’m ready to take a single course at MCC, take me to…

STEP 1: Find Your Courses

STEP 2: Registration Form

STEP 3: Paying for Classes

1) Find Your Courses

To see what courses are currently being offered at MCC, check out the Course Schedules page and choose from the terms listed. Each term offers a wide variety of courses (traditional, hybrid and online) happening throughout the day and evening hours.


Some courses offered at MCC require certain courses, called prerequisites, to be taken beforehand. Those courses are marked with “(P)” on the Course Schedules. Check for prerequisites before registering for a class. The Course Descriptions area of our website will tell you which courses are required.

  • Course prerequisites may require placement evaluation. If you want to take English, Mathematics or another course, our advisors will need to review your college transcript(s), high school transcript, SAT scores or Hi-Set scores. If your scores or transcripts are over five years old, an advisor will work with you to determine that you have met any pre-requisites.
  • If you have completed coursework that satisfies your course’s prerequisites, make sure to bring that documentation with you (i.e. college transcripts) to the Registrar’s Office to register for your course(s).

2) Registration Form

Complete your electronic form.

To register, fill out an online Registration Form (click “Create New Account and choose “No Major” or “Liberal Arts” from the drop-down menu). You can also stop by the Registrar’s Office with the PDF Registration Form or forms can also be faxed or emailed to MCCRegistrar@ccsnh.edu.

If your class requires a prerequisite make sure to bring that documentation with you (i.e. unofficial or official college transcripts) to the Registrar’s Office to register for your course(s).

3) Paying for Classes

Note: Federal Financial Aid is only available for students who are accepted into a program, also known as matriculated students. Non-matriculated students are not eligible for financial aid.

MCC provides a variety of payment options for students. This information can be found on the Tuition and Fees page. Payment for one or more courses at MCC is done through the Bursar’s Office, which is located in the Student Services HUB (Suite 254).

You can reach the Bursar’s Office by calling (603) 206-8130 or emailing MCCNHBursar@ccsnh.edu.


Degrees and Certificates

chat loading...