Join a Club at MCC!
MCC has more than 25 active clubs and student organizations so there’s sure to be one that matches your interests, talents, or simply sparks your curiosity! Students are active in everything from program-related clubs like Student Nurses Association and Cybersecurity to clubs reflecting hobbies and interests — like Dungeons and Dragons or Dramatic Flair (drama club).
For more information on clubs and organizations at MCC, please contact Aileen Clay, Director of Student Life at email@example.com.
Below is a list of current clubs and organizations. Club activity depends on student interest and participation each year. For a list with lots of details go to Clubs & Organizations on the Nighthawk Lookout, our online resource for active students.
- Alive — Christian Student Organization
- Alpha Pi Rho Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa — Honor Society
- Alternative Break Trips
- Art Club
- Beta Beta Beta
- Campus Activities Board (CAB)
- Creative Writing Club
- Cultural Exchange club
- Dramatic Flair (drama club)
- Dungeons and Dragons Club
- Early Childhood Education Club
- FBLA — Future Business Leaders of America
- Gaming Club
- Give Kids the World Service Team
- Health Fitness Professional Club
- Helping Hands Service Club
- Kappa Beta Delta — Business Honor Society
- MCC Mathematics Club
- MCC Pride (LGBTQIA)
- MCC Student Nurses Association
- MCC Veterans
- Medical Assistant Club
- Medical Mission Team
- Pine Ridge Service Team
- Robotics Team
- Single Parent Group
- Student Senate
- Students for Environmental Action (ECO) Club
Active Clubs to Join!