Financial Aid is Available
Most students at MCC receive financial aid in one form or another. Whether you receive a Pell Grant, accept a loan, take a part-time job through Federal Work Study or apply for a scholarship, funds are available to help you pay for college.
You can use financial aid funds for both direct and indirect college expenses:
- Grants and scholarships DO NOT have to be repaid
- Loans DO have to be repaid
If you are awarded financial aid, you may receive any (or all) of these forms of aid.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Fill-out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. (Watch this short video to learn how to fill out the FAFSA .)
- Enroll in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Continue to make satisfactory academic progress toward your degree. (Learn more about this in the CCSNH Financial Aid handbook)
- Fill-out the FAFSA annually
Please Note: Completing the FAFSA is required to be considered for Pell Grants, Work Study, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, William S. Ford Federal Direct Loans, and the New Hampshire Incentive Program, as well as most scholarships. The application is available in the college’s Financial Aid Office, at local high schools and online at studentaid.gov.
What You Need to Know About Your Financial Aid Award
Register early to maximize your Financial Aid!
To receive the maximum grant monies available to you (if qualified), please register for all classes by the following dates:
|Summer Semester:||May 1st|
|Fall Semester:||September 1st|
|Spring Semester:||December 1st|
During office hours you can contact MCC’s Financial Aid office by using the live chat button on the far right. If you have further questions, or are trying to reach us after MCC has closed, please contact us at:
Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid is currently offline.n
Financial Aid Links
Percentage of MCC Students
Receiving Financial Aid