Individual or Small Group Visits
We’d love to have you visit the campus, talk with an admissions counselor and get all your questions answered!
To set up an individual or small group (usually families or friends) visit, simply click on the link below and fill out the form. We’ll contact you shortly.
MCC always welcomes the opportunity to host groups of students on our campus. If you are with a high school or community organization, we invite you to come and explore what MCC has to offer.
A group visit usually includes a general 30 minute presentation and a 1 hour tour. There is also an option for a tour only which would be 1 hour. To ensure that your group has the best visit possible, please follow the guidelines below and complete the request form.
MCC Group Visit Information
The following information is for groups of 10 or more.
- Tours are subject to availability of meeting space, Admissions staff, and tour guides.
- Groups must have at least one chaperone for every 10 students.
- Tours do not include meals, however depending on the size of the group we may be able to provide dining space for brought lunches and/or purchased lunches from our cafeteria. If purchasing lunch from our cafeteria please notify your tour coordinator at the time of tour confirmation so they can provide a menu for pre-order.
- The Campus Tour only option is limited to no more than 1 hour. The Presentation and Campus Tour option is limited to no more than 1.5 hours.
- Tours must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
Campus Address, Map and Directions
Go to the Contact page for our address, to view or download a campus map, to get directions to MCC or to contact a specific office or department prior to your visit.
Take a Virtual Tour
Don’t have time for a visit, but interested in taking a virtual tour? Click here to view our interactive campus maps.
Degrees and Certificates